On 28th November 2017 Ayming celebrated the 2nd Business Performance Awards at Chaillot National Theater in Paris. Frank Bournois, Dean of ESCP, had the privilege of interviewing Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
The second Ayming Business Performance Awards took place on 28 November in Paris. Frank Bournois, chosen by the business performance consulting group, the organizer of the event, was honored to host the awards ceremony and interview former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, the guest of honour, who presented to the 1,200 strong audience on the impact of Brexit.
The awards winners on the night were:
- SNCF Développement, for "Essaimage", an entrepreneurship support program for SNCF Group employees.
- Groupe BPCE, for “Le cockpit RH", which brings the digital revolution to the heart of its HR business.
- ONET Group, for its ambitious "POP 2015/2020 - Driving ONET in Prevention" program, designed to increase on health and safety at work through prevention.
- API Restauration, for its project "The Responsible Cook", which promotes responsible and sustainable purchasing to source fresh and local products directly from the producers.
- Nexans, for its SHIFT programme based on economic recovery and employee commitment.
To read the full article, please click here.