ESCP Business School and its Energy Management Centre (EMC) will attend The Economist Events' Energy Summit on 4th and 5th November 2015. The School and Centre will be represented by Executive Director Dr Kostas Andriosopoulos and a range of EMC experts.
Taking place in London, the Energy Summit will bring together senior representatives from supermajors, smaller independents and national oil companies, with attending executives from the power, utility and renewable sectors; also taking part will be policy makers, economists and academics. These experts will come together to discuss and debate the future of the energy business and provide some clarity on what it may look like 15 years from now.
Key speakers include:
- Philippe Boisseau, President, Marketing and Services and President, New Energies, Total
- Nick Butler, Visiting Professor and Chair of the Kings Policy Institute, Kings College London
- Francis Egan, Chief Executive Officer, Cuadrilla Resources
- Howard Gruenspecht, Deputy Administrator, U.S Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- Thierry Lepercq, Chairman, Solairedirect
- Jean-Bernard Lévy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, EDF Group
- Dominique Ristori, Director General for Energy, The European Commission
- Antoine Rostand, Global Managing Director, Schlumberger Business Consulting
- Eldar Saetre, President and Chief Executive Officer, Statoil
- Dev Sanyal, Executive Vice-president, Strategy and Regions and Member of Group Executive Committee, BP
- Maarten Wetselaar, Executive Vice-president, International Gas, Shell
Visit the Energy Summit 2015 website to download the brochure, see a full line-up of speakers and review the programme.
Do not miss the opportunity to add your views into the mix on 4th and 5th November!
Please note that EMC Members and Alumni will benefit from a special 20% reduction on the standard delegate rate. To take advantage of this offer, please use the promotional code ESCP/DC when booking your place.
ESCP Europe's Energy Management Centre will have a stand at the forum. Please do visit us there to find out more about our energy industry-related business education programmes: the part-time Executive Master in Energy Management and Executive Energy Masterclass Series, the full-time MSc in Energy Management, and our series of specialised Advanced Master Classes.
"The EMC's Mission is to build a strong proactive partnership between academia, industry and government, to debate the challenges of the new energy era."