"To travel Europe using clean and sustainable transport without compromising on comfort and performance."
In a bid to show that the means of tackling climate change through greener transport are accessible to the general public, ESCP Business School's Energy Society are planning a high-profile electric vehicle tour of Europe. The trip will visit four of the School's six campuses - Berlin, London, Paris and Turin - between 13th and 18th March, 2016.
The team will cross seven international borders in the same number of Tesla cars. Each ESCP campus visited will host a conference on the themes of energy efficiency, transport and climate change, and the team will visit Tesla's factory in the Netherlands and other sites relevant to their journey.
In a recent workshop held at ESCP in London, the team expressed their aims as:
- To promote sustainable transport as a means to travel around the UK and Europe without compromising style, comfort or convenience
- To encourage students to explore innovative solutions and business opportunities to address climate change in a fun and inspiring way
- To illustrate the major paradigm shifts currently taking place in the energy sector
- To increase the visibility of ESCP Business School and raise awareness of its full-time, one-year MSc in Energy Management and part-time Executive Master in Energy Management programmes
- Strengthening ties between students, alumni, and the business community, both during the tour and at various events designed to foster exchanges about the topics of energy, transport and sustainability
To read the full article, please click here.