Prof. Dr. Kostas Andriosopoulos, Academic Director of ESCP's MSc in Energy Management (MEM) and Executive Master in Energy Management (EMEM), has been invited to speak at the LNG Global Congress.
The event is organised by Informa and will take place at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel on 20th - 23th September, 2016. The Congress attracts the world’s leading LNG professionals from upstream, midstream and downstream.
The main points of discussion are planned to be as follows:
- Focus on new growth markets for LNG to power in the Baltics, Africa and the Caribbean
- Iran's current production capacity and future scenarios of production increase
- Changing market dynamics and the new emerging buyer-seller's model
- New import terminals in Greece, LNG Croatia and Dunkerque LNG
- Focus on LNG shipping, green concepts and technologies
Speakers at the event include:
- Desmond Wong, Managing Editor European and Atlantic Basin LNG, LNG Platts
- Alan Buxton, Chief Operating Officer, Gasol
- Peter Stewart, Chief Energy Analyst, Interfax
- Mantas Bartuška, CEO, SC Klaipedos Nafta
- Alain Bourgeois, Vice President, Gas & LNG, Bergen Energi
- Pierre Cotin, Chief Strategy Development & Marketing Officer, Engie
- Carmen Lopez- Contrera, Senior Analyst, Gas and Power Planning Team, Repsol
Informa has more information about the congress here.
EMC members, ESCP Students & Alumni can claim a 15% discount on registrations. Quote VIP code FKA2583MP15
ESCP Business School and its Energy Management Centre will be taking part as media partners at this year’s event. Take this opportunity to find out more about our energy industry-related business education programmes and its individual modules on:
- Fundamentals in Energy Technology & Management
- Energy Entrepreneurship & Strategy
- Energy Markets, Trading & Hedging
- Energy Project Development & Value Creation
- Energy Markets International Seminar in Houston, TX
Find out more about the:
"The EMC's Mission is to build a strong proactive partnership between academia, industry and government, to debate the challenges of the new energy era".