ESCP Europe and its Energy Management Centre (EMC) are pleased to announce that our fourth cohort of MSc in Energy Management students elected the board members of the School’s Energy Society on 30th September, 2016.
The Board provides leadership for carrying out the Society’s activities and engage ESCP Europe students in industry related events, maximise networking opportunities and help them develop professional skills through a range of activities:
- Panel discussions and debates led by top experts
- Promotion of energy related initiatives and latest developments in the industry
- Collect and share energy related articles and publications through social media to promote constructive discussion among its participants
2016 Board Members
- President: Peter Goitanich
- Vice President:Emma Huizar Felix
- Treasurers: Enrique Alcaraz Valero and Corentin Bardon
- Secretaries:Hailey Doney and Katrin Gross
- Communication and PR: David Farkas, Akul Raizada and Aaditya Yalamarty
The Energy Society is based at ESCP Europe London Campus. It is open to all students, alumni and academic staff at the School.
To keep up-to-date with the upcoming activities, we invite you to check the EMC website and follow the student association on Twitter: @ESCPEnergySoc and Facebook ESCP Europe Energy Society.
"The EMC's Mission is to build a strong proactive partnership between energy corporations, government agencies and the academic community, in preparation for a new energy era".